Do you have an amazing material, but don’t want to send home the whole packet? Do you want to learn how to split the PDF pages for your speech therapy session, or to send home as homework, or to use for your teletherapy session?
You can split PDF pages by either page ranges or individual pages and then create one new PDF.
How to Split a PDF for Speech Therapy
- ONE: Split by Page Ranges
- TWO: Split by Picking Individual Pages and Creating a new PDF
Want to check out the product used in this video? Check out the Life Skills 15 Lesson Plans Differentiated at 3 different levels (Beginner, Intermediate, and Advanced) for High School Social Skills. You may also be able to use these lesson plans with your general education IEP ASD students who struggle with social skills using the Advanced level.
Split PDF Speech Therapy by Page Range
Split PDF by Picking Individual Pages and Creating a New PDF
Want Even More?
- All-in-one interactive PDF around the theme of Nature.
- 261+ ideas for digital therapy that are all FREE
- Learn how to turn any static PDF into an interactive PDF.
- How to use PDFs in Speech Therapy