Are you looking for a way to make your PDF assignments interactive to send home for speech therapy at home?
Do you love google? Well google has done it again with Jamboard Google.
Jamboard by Google is a simply easy to use whiteboard tool that you can also use to create fillable assignments for your students to practice their speech therapy at home.
What is Jamboard?
- Jamboard is an online interactive whiteboard.
- Jamboard online can pull in images from your computer.
- Jamboard for education purposes saves work to the cloud automatically.
- You can use Jamboard with Google Meet.
- Jamboard Google allows you to easily assign Jamboards to your students.
- Jamboard Google is any easy way to make your assignments interactive with text boxes prior to assigning the assignments to your students.
Use Jamboard Online
When you use Jamboard online you can make your PDF’s interactive by adding text boxes prior to assigning the Jamboard to your student within your google classroom. Then when your student is completing their speech therapy at home they PDF will already be interactive for them and they can simply type right on the jamboard.
Watch this jamboard tutorial to see how I create interactive PDF’s assignments that I can them assign to my students within google classroom for my students to complete for their speech therapy at home.
Learn the following:
- How to add Text Boxes in Jamboard.
- How to add a sticky note for directions in Jamboard.
- How to assign students a Jamboard.
- How to make an interactive PDF in Jamboard for speech therapy at home.
Do you want to check out the bundle used in this tutorial video?
Want a Jamboard Alternative?
Looking for a jamboard alternative with even more bells and whistles? Then you will want to check out Kami. I’m totally obsessed with Kami for Speech Therapy and Teletherapy services. It has every annotation tool you could dream of all in one tool.
Conclusion: Jamboard by Google
Watch the Jamboard tutorial above and learn how to make your PDF’s interactive using Jamboard online.
Or use Jamboard google meet to make your google meet teletherapy sessions more interactive.
Looking for a Jamboard alternative? Be sure to learn about about Kami.
<<SAVE YOUR FAVORITE PIN!>>
Need More Digital Speech Therapy Ideas and Materials?
Be sure to check out the following topics for more ideas!