Are you looking for ways to add differentiation to your ReadWorks articles for your speech therapy sessions?
Be sure to what this video and download the handy PDF with a step-by-step guide of 3 simple and easy ways you can start adding more differentiation to your articles.
Watch to Learn How to Implement Differentiation in ReadWorks Articles
Learn the 3 easy ways to add differentiation to your ReadWorks articles.
1. Add ELL and Extra Support Features
- Add question read aloud in another language.
- Add sentence frames to questions (Book of Knowledge).
2. Differentiated Leveled Articles
- BOOST ARTICLES: Lower leveled articles on similar topics.
- CHALLENGE ARTICLES: Higher leveled articles on similar topics.
3. Passage Features
- Increase text size (3 levels).
- Numbered paragraphs.
- Text highlight line for close reading.
- Split screen to see article and questions at the same time.
CLICK BELOW TO DOWNLOAD THE READWORKS TIPS AND TRICKS FREEBIE
<<SAVE YOUR FAVORITE PIN!>>
Want More Speech Therapy Ideas and Materials?
Be sure to check out the following topics for more ideas!